Adopting Agile Framework and Mindset at Amazecodes
At Amazecodes the Agile manifesto and principles guide us towards building better products in a more efficient way.
The 4 core values on which Agile principles are based are:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
We believe that having an agile mindset is as important as following the agile methodology. Hence our organization culture is focussed in nurturing a mindset that is open to transparent and clear communication, collaboration, flexibility, exchange of constructive feedback and is adaptability to change.
Agile framework at Amazecodes
Here is a quick glance at our scrum project workflow:
- A backlog gets created for the Scrum
- During the planning phase, tasks, goals and a timeframe gets added
- The project is broken down to sprints of one to two -week periods.
- During each sprint, the team has daily meetings to discuss progress.
- At the end of each sprint, a sprint review meeting is held.
- The lessons learned in each iteration are captured in sprint retrospective